- Every Tuesday night at 8 PM (even on holidays or during ice storms, we’ll be here)
- We are a Closed*, Literature Study every Tuesday, except for the last Tuesday of the month
- The last Tuesday of the month is birthday night, and we celebrate with an Open* Speaker meeting
TPG is going back in person and moving! Starting next week, June 29th, we will be meeting at the Grace Bible Church, 11306 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75229. However, will be doing a hybrid meeting using Zoom also for those unable to attend in person. If you need assistance attending the meeting in-person or virtually, send a message via the Contact Us page and we will be glad to assist.
The Difference Between Open and Closed A.A. Meetings
The purpose of all A.A. group meetings, as the Preamble states, is for A.A. members to “share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.” Toward this end, A.A. groups have both open and closed meetings.
- Closed meetings are for A.A. members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and “have a desire to stop drinking.”
- Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers.